10 Most Recent Posts
- FOX-19 Cincinnati: Program helps seniors decide when to retire car keys
- Senior Drivers: Paving The Way For A Smooth Ride With The ‘Beyond Driving With Dignity’ Program
- Keeping Us Safe shares details of their programs with the Masters in Gerontology program at Rutgers University
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Helping seniors decide to retire from driving
- Keeping Us Safe presents the “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program on Long Island, New York
- Keeping Us Safe is Invited to Speak at the Ohio Assisted Living Association’s Annual Conference
- Keeping Us Safe’s “Adults with Aging Parent Drivers” to be presented in Lorain County, Ohio.
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Now Being Offered in Winter Haven, Florida
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Service Now Being Offered in Palm Beach County, Florida
- The Strongsville Post: Southwest General Adopts “Beyond Driving with Dignity”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: raleigh geriatric care management
Join Lauren Watral, MSW, owner of Raleigh Geriatric Care Management and Certified “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Professional on Jan. 21st as she presents Keeping Us Safe’s “Adults with Aging Parent Drivers” presentation in Raleigh, NC. http://linkd.in/yljoaX
Lauren Watral, MSW, recently authored an excellent article titled “Time to Take Away the Keys?” that has since been published in the “OutreachNC” magazine (see page 41). In her article, Lauren discusses techniques that can help reduce tension when discussing … Continue reading
Keeping Us Safe partners with Lauren Watral, owner of Raleigh Geriatric Care Management to bring the “Beyond Driving with Dignity” workbook to families and geriatric professionals in and around the greater Raleigh/Durham, NC area. http://laurenwatral.wordpress.com/