10 Most Recent Posts
- FOX-19 Cincinnati: Program helps seniors decide when to retire car keys
- Senior Drivers: Paving The Way For A Smooth Ride With The ‘Beyond Driving With Dignity’ Program
- Keeping Us Safe shares details of their programs with the Masters in Gerontology program at Rutgers University
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Helping seniors decide to retire from driving
- Keeping Us Safe presents the “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program on Long Island, New York
- Keeping Us Safe is Invited to Speak at the Ohio Assisted Living Association’s Annual Conference
- Keeping Us Safe’s “Adults with Aging Parent Drivers” to be presented in Lorain County, Ohio.
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Now Being Offered in Winter Haven, Florida
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Service Now Being Offered in Palm Beach County, Florida
- The Strongsville Post: Southwest General Adopts “Beyond Driving with Dignity”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: itn greater cincinnati
Nice article at Cincinnati.com about how one of Keeping Us Safe’s “Beyond Driving with Dignity” professionals is using her certification. Click here to read the article!
Nancy Schuster, executive director of the Independent Transportation Network of Greater Cincinnati (ITNGC), receives certification from Matt Gurwell of Keeping Us Safe to offer a professional course to help older adults assess their driving skills to determine whether they can … Continue reading
What an honor it was to serve on a 3-person panel with Erica Petrie, Mobility Manager for AAA-3, and Nancy Shuster, Executive Director of ITN Greater Cincinnati at the 2011 o4a Annual Conference on Aging, held at the Embassy Suites … Continue reading