10 Most Recent Posts
- FOX-19 Cincinnati: Program helps seniors decide when to retire car keys
- Senior Drivers: Paving The Way For A Smooth Ride With The ‘Beyond Driving With Dignity’ Program
- Keeping Us Safe shares details of their programs with the Masters in Gerontology program at Rutgers University
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Helping seniors decide to retire from driving
- Keeping Us Safe presents the “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program on Long Island, New York
- Keeping Us Safe is Invited to Speak at the Ohio Assisted Living Association’s Annual Conference
- Keeping Us Safe’s “Adults with Aging Parent Drivers” to be presented in Lorain County, Ohio.
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Now Being Offered in Winter Haven, Florida
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Service Now Being Offered in Palm Beach County, Florida
- The Strongsville Post: Southwest General Adopts “Beyond Driving with Dignity”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: beyond driving with dignity
A program called ‘Beyond Driving with Dignity’ is designed to help seniors decide when they should give up their keys. “We do that based on facts. So we do an in-depth personal interview. We do several pen and paper exercises, … Continue reading
Excellent blog post by Dr. Nancy Stein, owner of Seniority Matters in Miami, Florida titled: “Senior Drivers: Paving The Way For A Smooth Ride With The ‘Beyond Driving With Dignity’ Program. Dr. Stein writes… If I were to rank the … Continue reading
Keeping Us Safe shares details of their programs with the Masters in Gerontology program at Rutgers University
On behalf of the Spring 2013 Aging and Gerontological Services class at Rutgers, School of Social Work, I would like to thank you for taking the time to Skype with us about your efforts to keep older adult drivers safe. … Continue reading
The “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program and BDD Professional Nancy Schuster are featured in the Cincinnati Enquirer. Click here to read the full story.
Keeping Us Safe invited to serve as the guest speaker for the Advocacy Committee of the “Senior Umbrella Network”. This particular group of professionals serves Brooklyn, Queens and most of Long Island. Read more…
Keeping Us Safe is honored to have been selected as a presenter at the two-day Ohio Assisted Living Association’s Conference & Trade show. The event will be held at the Easton Hilton in Columbus, Ohio, on May 20-21, 2013. Click … Continue reading
How do you restrict your loved one from driving for safety reasons? When is the right time to contemplate retirement from driving? What happens to your independence if you don’t drive anymore? These questions and more will be discussed during … Continue reading
Keeping Us Safe is proud to announce that Brian Betron has successfully completed an intensive training program and is now certified as a “Beyond Driving with Dignity” professional. Read more…
Recently obtaining certification as Beyond Driving with Dignity professionals, Donna Barrett, manager, Community Health and Geriatric Services, and Rebecca Spilak Salamon, geriatric social worker, completed an intense training program through the Keeping Us Safe program to assist in addressing these … Continue reading
“Beyond Driving with Dignity” Professional Diane Walz (Sarasota, FL) features her BDD service on the Good Life Care website. Thank you Diane for your outstanding service and dedication to your community!