We now have a court system formally sentencing older-driver traffic offenders to our “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program. Our mission has and always will be to help keep older drivers safe. We do that by helping them make a smooth transition from the driver’s seat to the passenger seat, with minimal erosion to their personal independence or dignity.
10 Most Recent Posts
- FOX-19 Cincinnati: Program helps seniors decide when to retire car keys
- Senior Drivers: Paving The Way For A Smooth Ride With The ‘Beyond Driving With Dignity’ Program
- Keeping Us Safe shares details of their programs with the Masters in Gerontology program at Rutgers University
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Helping seniors decide to retire from driving
- Keeping Us Safe presents the “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program on Long Island, New York
- Keeping Us Safe is Invited to Speak at the Ohio Assisted Living Association’s Annual Conference
- Keeping Us Safe’s “Adults with Aging Parent Drivers” to be presented in Lorain County, Ohio.
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Now Being Offered in Winter Haven, Florida
- “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Service Now Being Offered in Palm Beach County, Florida
- The Strongsville Post: Southwest General Adopts “Beyond Driving with Dignity”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.